Once hired as seasonal staff, it is important that you fill out and submit the following forms:
- Staff Contract – This will be emailed to you upon hire | Submit via: Mail, Email or Fax
- Staff Medical Record – to be completed within your staff application online | Submit via: online
- Police Check – If you did not submit this with your application it needs to be submitted by May 1st | Submit via: online
Completing your check:
You may go to your local police station and ask for one to be done (often the waive the admin. fee as you are requesting it for a non-profit organization). Before you visit the police station make sure you have the proper identification and paperwork ready. Often they require a copy of your contract and/or a letter from the employer with their registered charitable organization number.
These will be provided to you along with your contract upon hire | Submit via: Fax or Postal Mail only
Need help? We’ve got resources to help you–contact us for the Payroll Enrollment Guide. Still puzzled? Set up a phone appointment for step-by-step help completing your forms, simply call the office at 613-273-5621. Psst…submitting your completed payroll forms by March 31st will result in a discount on a staff sweater!
- Download Marc McCormick Staff Sponsorship Information & Application Form
- Download the Camp Staff Scholarship Program (CSSP) Information page
- Download the CSSP Donor Letter and Form
Training Dates, Information & RSVP
IAWAH wants to partner with you to become a highly trained staff member. We value both in-house training and nationally recognized certifications. We also understand the gaining certifications can be expensive for the staff members seeking certifications. As such, IAWAH wishes to partner with you by reimbursing a portion of your certification. Certifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bronze Cross
- Boater’s License
- Challenge Course Level 1 or 2
- ORCKA Basic canoe instructor
- Wilderness First Aid
- Standard First Aid
Please contact the Camping Coordinator for more info on how IAWAH can help you.