You can download the 2020 seasonal staff guide here.
Last updated: October 8, 2019
2020 Application Process for Spring, Summer & Fall
Spring & Summer Applications available as of October 1, 2019
Fall Applications available as of July 1, 2020
First of all it is important to read the 2020 seasonal staff guide. It contains important information that you should know before you consider applying to IAWAH.
Secondly, read the job descriptions above and choose one or more that apply to you.
Now you’re ready to apply: IAWAH’s Seasonal Staff application process has been moved entirely online.
Please note: Spring and summer positions fill quickly. Submit your application before the listed due date to be considered for an interview. Applications received later than this deadline will not be considered.
What you will need in order to complete the application:
1. Personal information, contact information
2. References (name, email & phone number; 1 for returning staff, 3 for new staff)
3. Read the Core Beliefs and Values
4. Answer the questions found in the Staff Guide (see above)
5. Current résumé (to be uploaded)
6. Other helpful items to include in your application:
a. Copy of a current police check/Vulnerable persons sector check (Note: Vulnerable Sector Check required for applicants age 18+ only) (to be uploaded)
b. Copy of any other current certifications (NLS, Bronze Cross, boaters license etc.) (to be uploaded)
If you need help, please contact the Camping Coordinator.