October 8-11, 2021
The beauty of Canada’s four seasons is the changing landscapes season to season and none is as spectacular as autumn in Ontario. The Thanksgiving family retreat is a long-standing tradition at IAWAH and a beautiful time to be by the lake. The retreat ends on Monday after breakfast.
The retreat is designed to provide a balance of organized activities and free time. Some of the activities you can anticipate include: swimming, climbing, canoeing, archery and hiking. Families may choose to stay in one of our winterized lodge rooms or bring their own trailer. Washrooms for winterized lodge rooms are either centrally located within the same building or ensuite (varies by lodge).
We have so much to be thankful for. Come join us at our Thanksgiving family retreat as we give thanks for family, friends, health and new growth opportunities, this fall learning how to “Thrive”.
We would love to have you and your family join us at IAWAH for a refreshing family retreat. We offer multiple family experience options throughout the year so that you can select the one that works best for your family, schedule and lifestyle.
- 2021 fees are charged per person, up to a family maximum of the four oldest paying guests.
- All fees are subject to 13% HST.
- Guests ages 13 and up: $180.00/person
- Children ages 7-12: $120.00/person
- Children age 6 and under: No charge
- A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required at the time of registration.
- Payment can be made by VISA or MasterCard online, by phone or postal mail. If you wish to pay by cheque or money order, please submit a paper registration by postal mail.